From Sunday October 31
It's wonderful that we can look forward to meeting together in person soon but you might be wondering, what will on-site services look like?
From Sunday October 31, we are still required to follow the current restrictions for church gatherings:
- 1 person per 4m²
- Check in required (and use of hand sanitiser) upon entry
- Masks are mandatory (unless singing or speaking up front)
- No congregational singing
- Social distancing at all times where possible
There are also a number of COVID Safe practices that we have put in place including:
- Welcoming and check in will be done outside
- Exiting services via the side door
- Keeping windows and air-con on during services
- All volunteers working with vulnerable group (e.g. children & youth) as well as welcomers and door volunteers will be required to be fully vaccinated in accordance with government and health recommendations
- 9:30am service - children will go straight to their activities and programs until the 4m² restrictions lift in December
It's great that we can welcome ALL congregations and visitors back on-site (regardless of vaccination status) but we know that there may be some people who are still unable to or are not ready to return in person.
If this is you, our staff team would like to know so we can pray for you and find ways to support you and keep you connected. Get in touch with us now.
All of our services will continue to be live-streamed.