St Phil's has a long history of supporting young people to grow in love and obedience to Christ through Full On, St Phil's Annual Youth Camp.
Support has looked like:
- Sending (or considering sending) their children to camp
- Praying for camp
- Making camp accessible to everyone & financially viable through donating
- Planning, volunteering and providing resources for camp
If you fit any of the above categories, or have in the past - this event is for you.
It's a chance for us to:
1. Provide information for:
- parents or caregivers considering sending their children to camp
- those wanting to inform their prayerful or financial support of Full On 2024
2. Show our thanks to all Full On supporters, past and present.
As such, it will be a fun night, with dinner provided, so please RSVP to Bec Faggion at email@example.com (or in person) with numbers and dietary requirements, by Monday, 27/11/23.
Bring: a youthful spirit (and a cowboy hat if you love to dress up a little! )
If you are unable to attend this event but would still like more info, please contact Bec at firstname.lastname@example.org.